[Kde-imaging] Basic KIPI knowledged looked for. :-)

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Jun 4 09:53:33 CEST 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 09:47, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
| Hi,
|
| while me is looking at the sources: is there any available info
| on what's KIPI at all, what's libkipi/ and kipi-plugin/ ?
libkipi is the interface for host applications (like KimDaBa, Gwenview, ..) to
implement to offer plugin features. At the same time, it is the plugins
interface to the host application ;-)

kipi-plugin, are a number of plugins implemented using kipi (all, except one,
are they the old digikam plugins)

| Is there a KIPI website or something like that?
Not yet, but try running doxygen in libkipi/libkipi/ and you will see a html
subdirectory with reference documentation.