[Kde-imaging] Manipulating image data from within a KIPI plugin

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Jun 4 00:27:06 CEST 2004

> catching up on the emails i haven't read. digikam doesn't use qimage for
> displaying image in its imageviewer. we use imlib (imlib1 now. imlib2
> soon) for this purpose.
>
> renchi

Arf Renchi, please help me for the new ImageViewer implmentation using imlib2
on KDE CVS.

I have a strange bug with the BCG edit with imlib2. The image result is dummy
(especially with the new preview effect option).

All others features in this new ImageViewer implementation work fine. This is
the last bug who must be fixed (:=)

thanks in advance