[Kde-imaging] What is Plugin::mergeContextMenu and Plugin::mergeToolBar

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Jun 4 00:11:15 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 2 Juin 2004 15:26, Jesper K. Pedersen a écrit :
> On Thursday 03 June 2004 15:01, Caulier Gilles wrote:

> | > Warning Renchi...
> | >
> | > I have provide a KIPI support (80 % complete) on my laptop, but i can't
> | > commits the code actually because my winmoden isn't supported by linux
> | > kernel 2.6.3 on my MDK 10.0 (i must used M$ window$ for provide this
> | > mail (:=(((). I will do that last monday at work...
> |
> | Winmodem problem on my laptop solved !!!!
>
> you gotta teach me that one day ;-)

Modem : lucent tech V90 embedded in my Toshiba Portege 7200Cte.

Work fine with this packages :

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/

> | The code is commited ! warning, it's not yet finished !!!

Code updated !!! Missing only ImageCollection and ImageInfo class interface
for Digikam core. I will provode that tomorrow...

GUI integration complete. Work fine. Missing some options in KIPI lib. I will
provide that also...

> Great.
> Keep us posted, and dont hesitate asking question nor updating
> documentation :)

No problem...

> Did you see the top page of the libkipi doxygen documentation? I added some
> getting starts documentation there.

I will checked that !

regards