[Kde-imaging] debian subdirs

Paul Telford pxt at debian.org
Tue Jul 27 17:57:20 CEST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Renchi Raju wrote:

> don't take this the bad way: but Paul Telford is the debian packager for
> digikam and digikamplugins and I assume he will be taking over the
> packaging of kipi-plugins and libkexif as well. i don't know how things
> work in this case, but i would assume the official maintainer is the one
> who populates the debian subdirs, in order to avoid any
> redundancies/conflicts. i have CCed paul in this mail, so that you can
> talk this over and come to a resolution.

Hi Renchi,

 Achim and I have already discussed this via private mail, and I don't
have a problem with him populating the debian/ dir -- I know he does good
work.  I don't have time to get started on packaging the CVS version right
now, so he agreed to help me out -- when the time comes I will probably
just take his work and use it directly to create the latest debian
package.  Thanks for checking (and thanks Achim for taking on the work!),

 Paul.

Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt at debian.org | paul at droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA