[Kde-imaging] debian subdirs

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Tue Jul 20 23:33:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

is it okay to add debian subdir in libexif, libkipi &
kipi-plugins?   KDEs cvs is full of them but I nevertheless
want to ask.

to make it easier to build test pkg from/in cvs tree
I've created simple configure wrapper:

$ cat libkexif/configure
#!/bin/sh
cd .. && ./configure "$@"
$

In case I find no better hack to fool deb build chain can
I commit too?

btw. libkexif:  many source file have no (c) notice at the
top.

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com