[Kde-imaging] Fwd: [KimDaBa] Running Snapshot 2004-07-18

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:28:35 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm not sure if you are already interested by some feedback on the
plugins (finishing libkipi is perhaps more important), but here is one
from someone running the last snapshot of kimdaba.

I will just add mine comment :

the batch rename plugin does currently
for i in files ; do cp $i.old $i.new ; rm $i.old ; done
and open a lot of fenster and cost more time than necessary.
Can't it not just do a rename instead ?