[Kde-imaging] Initial import of KameraKlient

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 6 19:29:20 CEST 2004

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Aurelien Gateau wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just imported KameraKlient in kipi-plugins. It's a KIPI Plugin written by
> Tudor Calin to import images from various digital cameras. It's based on code
> from Digikam.
>
> PS: I initially wanted to write KIPI::AlbumSelector this week-end, but ran out
> of time. Will try to give it a try this week.

i skimmed through the code and i see that my copyright messages have
been stripped from all the source files. its normal courtesy to retain the
copyright messages if you are using source code essentially unmodified
from external sources. at least put back the gpl copyright in the source
or include a gpl copyright readme with the plugin.

renchi