[Kde-imaging] Progress? Soonish release?

Angelo Naselli random_lx at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 17:26:30 CEST 2004

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
>
> > To avoid that we loose interest in KIPI, I suggest
> that we try to get a
> > release out soonish, what do you think?
>
> i would like a release soon too. digikam will have a
> new stable release
> soon, and libkipi will hold it back, unless we have
> a stable release for
> libkipi.

That's great! i'm looking forward to having it...
I'm the "official" mandrake packager and mantainer
for libkipi, libkexif, kipi-plugins and gwenview.
Thanks to Aurelien some snapshots of libkipi,
libkexif and kipi-plugins are already available on
Mandrake contribs, but i was waiting for a release.
Even if i think in the future kdeextragear-libs should
be managed by mandrake kde groups i'll be happy to
package your new release.

So please keep me informed.

Regards,