[Kde-imaging] Progress? Soonish release?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Aug 29 19:27:04 CEST 2004

Hi.
Hope you all had a nice summer.

We have all been very little at work with KIPI over the last few month, which
is good, it indicates that we after all have a life ;-)

To avoid that we loose interest in KIPI, I suggest that we try to get a
release out soonish, what do you think?

Personally, I'll be moving apartment Oct 2nd, which is something that takes a
lot of preparation, plus lot of work during/after the moving, esp. when you
are a man my age, with all the junk piled up over the years ;-)

I will, however, priorize KIPI the next month, to ensure that nothing will be
waiting on actions on my part.

Now, where are we? Gilles and Aurelien, could you please let us know what you
are currently working on, and what the progress is.

Kind Regards
Jesper.