[Kde-imaging] List of Digikam plugins to port in a first time to LIBKIPI on KDE CVS !

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Apr 30 17:09:35 CEST 2004

Le Vendredi 30 Avril 2004 15:16, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> > > Has been ported, but I have no clue how it works, so someone needs to
> > > test it.
> >
> > I did try it, and faced two problems with images2mpg, the shell which is
> > invoked:
> > - The temporary folder was not created
> > - It did not like the "file:" prefix before filenames
> >
> > This is fixed in the attached diff file, but I guess it would be better
> > to fix the C++ code. If it's ok, I can commit this patch anyway.
> >
> > Aurélien
>
> Strange, I haven't this temporaly folder problem in Digikam plugin...
> Normally the temp folder is created by the C++ code. I pass only the temp
> pat to the script. I run fine...

Those errors must have been introduced during the port of the plugin. As
Jesper said, the "file:" prefix must have been introduced with KURLs.

I have no idea about the temporary folder, but I think the best thing to do
would be to compare the changes between the Digikam and the KIPI version.

Regards,