[Kde-imaging] List of Digikam plugins to port in a first time to LIBKIPI on KDE CVS !

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Apr 30 15:13:27 CEST 2004

Le Jeudi 29 Avril 2004 15:04, Jesper K. Pedersen a écrit :

> | 04- MPEGEncoder -> Ready ! Source code stable !
>
> Has been ported, but I have no clue how it works, so someone needs to test
> it.

I did try it, and faced two problems with images2mpg, the shell which is
invoked:
- The temporary folder was not created
- It did not like the "file:" prefix before filenames

This is fixed in the attached diff file, but I guess it would be better to fix
the C++ code. If it's ok, I can commit this patch anyway.