[Kde-imaging] Image Gallery plugin ported

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Apr 26 08:31:48 CEST 2004

On Monday 26 April 2004 00:51, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
| Subject says it all.
| Haven't choose the next one yet, bed time.
Great

And I've ported KimDaBa to KIPI.

(and for evveryone else than Aurelien)
Yesterday Aurelien and I worked hard to port a number of plugins, plus update
the interface as we saw fit. One of the changes was the design I posted a few
days ago. The other changes has most of them been minor.

Should anyone choose to port any of the other existing plugins, then please
send a mail here first, so we don't get duplicate works.

All plugins (except two Renchi wanted to polish before sending to us) has been
checked in, but they are not mentioned in libkipi/kipi-plugins/Makefile.am

Cheers
Jesper.