[Kde-i18n-vi] Remove Negative Links - 1-800-851-4863 - remove-negative-links.com

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:00:11 CET 2008

Remove Negative Links - 1-800-851-4863
Removing RipOff Reports
  Using proprietary systems, we revise, enhance and manipulate search
engine results, removing Ripoff Reports for our confidential clients.

 http://www.remove-negative-links.com/

Negative Ripoff Reports
  If you are losing sleep over Ripoff Reports on the Internet you are
not alone. There is a multitude of individuals and companies going
through the same thing. We can help you remove defamatory content from
the Internet by optimizing your name and/or brand so that we achieve
top ranking. If you, your business, a friend or associate are
receiving destructive and disparaging ripoff reports causing loss of
revenue or embarrassment, contact us to find out how we can help.

Removing Ripoff Report is Critical
  Removing Ripoff Reports is critical when considering fiscal
implications. Removing Ripoff Reports through analyzing and
influencing search engine results, can prevent the loss of business or
career and ensure ongoing success for you and your Company.

Ripoff Report Removal
  We can assist you to remove Ripoff reports from search engine
results. We displace search engine results with improved positioning
from sites throughout the Internet. The power of a Ripoff report being
removed from the first few pages of the search engine can have great
results.

We take Control of Search Engine Results!
  Removing Ripoff Reports involves both search engine marketing and
search engine optimization. Unhappy consumers, political groups,
competitors and disgruntled employees may have an interest in posting
Ripoff Reports about you and your company. We take control of search
engine results employing optimization as well as marketing to manage
and control damaged corporate identities and reputations on the
internet.

Impact on Business:
  Consumers often search the Internet for opinions and experiences
with products and services. You can face a difficult conflict when
attempting to remove ripoff reports on the Internet where disgruntled
employees and customers take their grievances to the public. How do
you defend your reputation from this negative publicity?

Annoying Complaints:
  Possibly you recently found a ripoff report in search engine
results. It is difficult to measure the impact from ripoff reports but
there are losses as a result of such sites. While the Ripoff Report
may only be a nuisance to large corporations, it can be devastating to
smaller companies.