[Kde-i18n-vi] invitation

khurram shahzad fsmpak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:04:30 CEST 2008

Greetings and blessings from REV, Khurram Shahzad

                                                             Dean and
Chairman

*Dear servant of LORD JESUS we ask mighty and countless blessings from hand
of our LORD JESUS WE ARE  glade to see your web site and as we are very much
blessed for that we are faith revival church and  setup of ministries  LORD
GAVE US THE VISION OF REVIVAL AND  HEALING CRUSADES , PASTOR,S CONFRENCES
and  gospel revival meetings in those  LORD  shows  signs and wonders we are
HOLY SPIRIT  guided ministries   we believe all of old and new testaments
one god living , son jesus and spirit of truth and flow and fire the holy
spirit we got vision of revival in gospel never reached areas as  LORD GAVE
US THE  vision of revival through tent  revival and field crusades we
invites you in faisalabad Pakistan in 2008 as well as in 2009 in  any of
mounths if you are  already in contact with any one pastor or  ministries
we ask glory, and blessings of LORD JESUS FOR THEM  also we invites you to
flow of spirit ministries , a faith revival church setup  address, st#4 b
main road wris pura dawood nagir** **faislabad Pakistan +920418548120 of
office# and +9203017005171 and +9203066063254 REV  PROF DAEN  KHURRAM KHAN
is dean and chairman of flow of spirit ministries and is man  called by
LORD JESUS CHRIST , WE ASK BLESSINGS FOR YOU , YOUR MINISTRIES , YOUR FAMILY
AND ALL YOUR SETUP AND INCOMING MINISTRIES TRIPS AND MISSIONS AND PROGRAMMS,
JESUS BE  SUPREME IN ALL OF CIRCUMSTANCES AMEN BE FLOW AND  FIRE OF HOLY
SPIRIT UPON YOU. EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AS **, prof.khurram at yahoo.com  and
fsmpak at gmail.com*

*                                                                        I
ask mighty flow and            fire of holy spirit upon you   *

*                                                           *REV, Khurram
Shahzad

Dean and Chairman

                                                                     Flow of
spirit ministries                  international Faisalabad Pakistan

* *