[Kde-i18n-vi] Invent Tech - The 2007 INPEX Inventor’s EXPO Awards the Therapeutic Invention Gold Medal to Vincene Parrinello for the Patent Pending DermOxyZone Epidermal

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:58:13 CEST 2007

The 2007 INPEX Inventor's EXPO Awards the Therapeutic Invention Gold Medal
to Vincene Parrinello for the Patent Pending DermOxyZone Epidermal Ce
Troubled with a basal cell carcinoma on her forehead, inventor, breast
cancer survivor, former nurse, Vincene Parrinello, decided the standard
medical treatment offered by her Dermatologist was not acceptable. "Liquid
nitrogen sessions, failed, leaving the area red, larger in size and scarred
was obvious the treatments did not work. I knew that I had to do something.
When I was out in the waiting room I couldn't help but notice the scarring
on other people's faces, hands and arms.

Does anyone think that ingredients in their personal care products could be
injuring their skin? Despite our nation being one of the leading consumers
of sunscreens, our skin cancer rates are growing. Did anyone let you know
that ingredients (in sunscreens and other skin care products) interact with
the sunlight and could actually weaken the skin, making it more susceptible
to skin cancer? Butylene Glycol, a petrochemical, is linked to causing
depression (one of the growing diseases in our country, especially),
respiratory failure, kidney failure and death. One of the few humectants not
on the FDA GRAS (generally recognized safe list). Why is it in so many skin
care, hair care and cosmetic products? Certainly consumers should be
entitled to having warning labels on products that contain such harmful or
controversial ingredients.

Vincene Parrinello is the inventor and CEO for Hope Aesthetics Organic
Cosmeceuticals, Inc. located in Escondido, CA. Always on the cutting edge
working with ingredients that are far from ordinary, Parrinello was the
pioneer in formulating skin care using green, red and white teas,
organically grown fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs from organic growers
since 1992 when she developed Hope Aesthetics while she was in chemotherapy.
The company now brings more than Hope in A Jar to thousands of people all
across the nation from their FDA approved USA manufacturer.

The rare ingredient being hailed by Parrinello in the DermOxyZone Infusion
system is a specialized, ozonated, organic broth, Wai Hope Solution, made
with Callophycus Serratus seaweed (she discovered while vacationing in
2002), known for it's anti cancer, anti bacterial and anti viral properties,
along with rich antioxidants such as Goji and Acai Berries, Mangosteen, Noni
Juice, Pomegranate Juice, White, Green and Red teas- among other natural
ingredients which are infused into the basal layer (confirmed by clinical
findings) to replenish and promote recovery. Parrinello's DermOxyZone(r)
administers the ozonated, organic ingredients into the epidermis via the
nanoparticle infusion of the DermOxyZone(r) infusing machine.

The DermOxyZone Cellular Infusion System is a professional treatment
available through estheticians in salons, spas and medi spas. The Hope
Aesthetics organic skin care products are used by the clients to maintain a
healthier appearing complexion, free of the uneven skin texture and color
associated with sun damage, acne and scarring.

Vincene Parrinello does not make any medical claims that the DermOxyZone
System(r) or its products cure cancer or other skin ailments. One of the INPEX
judges, previously had areas on his forehead treated by a dermatologist for
skin cancer and claimed he never saw the results like he did after his
DermOxyZone(r) treatments. "This system here, really works. Quite frankly, I
was surprised. How can I get this to my doctor?"

http://www.invent-tech.com/