[Kde-i18n-vi] DivineImpact Corporation - “Living the Purpose” Speaking Ministries To Speak On Kissing Limits Goodbye in Iowa City

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:29:21 CEST 2007

"Living the Purpose" Speaking Ministries To Speak On Kissing Limits Goodbye
in Iowa City
 Kevin Berg was doomed from the start to live a meaningless life. Or so his
doctors said. Born with Cerebral Palsy, Kevin has overcome higher odds and
more obstacles than most will face in a lifetime. His two bachelor degrees
and new book
A Life with Purpose
 are hardly the Bergs biggest blessings.
Kevin and his wife, Melinda, have a one-year-old daughter, Gabriela, who is
the joy of their lives.

Their love for the Lord has led the Bergs to encourage people to discover
the true purpose of their lives through
Living the Purpose
 Speaking
Ministries, so they may live in true joy and leave a mark on people, their
community and the world. One of their next stops will be the Mid-Western
Christian Bookfair at the Johnson County Fairgrounds on Friday, September
23, at 5:00 pm.

Kevin and Melindas visit taught our students that nobody can tell you that
you cant do something,
 said Jennifer Chomen, a teacher at Amherst Middle
School in Buffalo, N.Y.
You can achieve anything you desire by making the
right choices.

Kevins best choice, besides accepting Jesus, was marrying Melinda - a
former special education teacher he met at Seattle Pacific University.
Melinda has endured many relationship trials to get to where she is now
happy. The Bergs desire to encourage others through sharing their story with
schools, camps, churches and any other organizations.

I wouldnt go back and change the way I was born, even if I could,
 Kevin
often says.
Everyone has a purpose in life, no matter what their
circumstances. We wish to show others how to truly love life.

Living the Purpose
 Speaking Ministries is solely supported by donations so
they may speak around America to groups with limited or no budgets. Their
September 23 event at the Johnson County Fairgrounds Concert Hall is free
and open to the public.

I invited Kevin and Melinda to be guests on my radio show and have seen
their public presentation as well,
 said Thor Tolo, host of
Live from
Seattle
 in the Bergs hometown.
They are wonderful witnesses for the love
of Jesus and consider Kevins cerebral palsy a blessing. Its impossible to
walk away not feeling overwhelmed.

Mission Statement:
Living the Purpose
 Speaking Ministries exists to
encourage people to discover their purpose in life, so they may live in true
joy and leave a mark on people, their communities and the world.

http://www.divineimpact.com/