GCompris translation in Serbian

Johnny Jazeix johnny.jazeix на gcompris.net
Сре Јан 31 08:03:14 UTC 2017

On 01/22/17 22:20, Johnny Jazeix wrote:
> On 01/22/17 21:45, Мирослав Николић wrote:
>> У пон, 16. 01 2017. у 21:02 +0100, Johnny Jazeix пише:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as you may know, we have been porting GCompris from the Gtk+ version
>>> a Qt version to target more devices than only Desktop.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately we don't have any translators for Serbian. We noticed
>>> that
>>> you were the latest translator for the Gtk+ version and we'd like to
>>> know if you are interested to continue the translation for the Qt
>>> version?
>>>
>>> We managed to merge the translations from the Gtk+ version and we
>>> have
>>> 53% already translated thanks to it. We can send you the file if you
>>> are
>>> interested.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Johnny
>>>
>> Hi Johnny, sorry for not responding earlier, some problem with
>> Internet. Interested in translation, yes I'm, so you can send me the po
>> file. I'll do my best to translate it in very short time.
>>
>> A bientôt
>
> Hi,
>
> no problem!
>
> I'm adding in copy of the mail the Serbian translation team so they
> know that you are working on the translation.
>
> Dear translator team, can you check why extragear-edu is not present
> in the stable branch
> https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/sr/messages/ ?
>
> -----
>
> You can find the file updated with the previous translation at:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Wylu9YXKcKWWIzVmRRaWhvYXc
>
> There are also a few translations
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/sr/summit/messages/extragear-edu/gcompris.desktop.po?view=markup
> and
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/sr/summit/messages/extragear-edu/org.kde.gcompris.appdata.po?view=markup
>
> We are waiting for a few other translators also so once we have all of
> them, we'll create a new release with the added languages.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Johnny

Hi,

I'm adding Mišo Aleksić who is also interested to help translating to
Serbian.

I don't know the current status but I guess working at 2 people at same
time on the same file is not easy. What I can propose, (if you agree, of
course, do the easier for you) is that one of you focus on the main file
and the other person translates the different datasets used in the
activities:

The main file is the one I sent above:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Wylu9YXKcKWWIzVmRRaWhvYXc

For the other files, they are used in activities like the hangman, click
on letter...:

We use images in gcompris (http://gcompris.net/incoming/lang/words.html)
and we need to provide the translation in
https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/tree/master/src/activities/lang/resource.

There is also
https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/tree/master/src/activities/wordsgame/resource
that we use to type words (it does not need to be a translation of
English words but words with an increasing difficulty of typing, more
letters or letters less used)

https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/tree/master/src/activities/click_on_letter/resource
is to learn typing on the spoken/written letter (letters can probably
taken from
https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/blob/master/src/activities/gletters/resource/default-sr.json).

There are also a few translations in
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/sr/summit/messages/extragear-edu/gcompris.desktop.po?view=markup
and
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/sr/summit/messages/extragear-edu/org.kde.gcompris.appdata.po?view=markup

Thank you,

Johnny

Више информација о листи слања Kde-i18n-sr