[Kde-i18n-pt_br] Fwd: Konversation 1.2 for KDE 4 is now in string freeze for release

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti elchevive68 em gmail.com
Quinta Setembro 17 15:15:41 CEST 2009

Olá pessoal,

O Konversation 1.2 vai ser lançado. Seria interessante terminarmos a
tradução dele

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eike Hein <hein em kde.org>
Date: 2009/9/17
Subject: Konversation 1.2 for KDE 4 is now in string freeze for release
To: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc em kde.org>

Hello everyone,

Konversation 1.2 is now in string freeze for release. We
are currently planning to make this release in early Oct-
ober -- you have a guaranteed two weeks, possibly closer
to three. While that is cutting it closer than I'd like,
and I'm sorry about that, there have not been many string
changes over the last several weeks, so hopefully it won't
be too bad (however, we did just land a bit of a documen-
tation update).

Konversation is a KDE 4 Extragear application found in
SVN under trunk/extragear/network, and translations are
packaged directly from trunk/l10n-kde4.

As always, many thanks for your efforts,
Eike Hein, hein em kde.org