[Kde-i18n-pt_br] [IMPORTANT] Summing up about KDE 4.1

Fernando Boaglio boaglio em kde.org
Quinta Julho 10 03:25:38 CEST 2008

Só para vcs saberem, a parte principal do KDE da nossa parte está 100%
traduzida e já fará parte do KDE 4.1 .

Parabéns a todos pelo trabalho!  =)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pino Toscano <toscano.pino em tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Subject: [IMPORTANT] Summing up about KDE 4.1
To: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc em kde.org>

Hello translators,

As written in the other email, the translation branch for KDE 4.1 is still:
   trunk/l10n-kde4
obviously, for the kde* modules only (kdelibs, kdebase, etc).
You still have to commit to that branch your work for KDE 4.1, no other
branch
is required until KDE 4.1 is tagged (you will be informed, of course).

The deadline for languages to be included in KDE 4.1 is:
   July, 13th

Of course, please email the list or directly me As Soon As Possible for any
issue or trouble.

So, here you go, statistics as of the time I'm writing this email.

Languages with 100% essential that would be released with KDE 4.1:
bg
ca
cs
da
de
el
en_GB
eo
es
et
fi
fr
ga
gl
hu
it
ja
kk
km
ko
lv
nds
nl
nn
pa
pl
pt
pt_BR
ru
sl
sr
sv
ta
th
tr
uk
zh_CN
zh_TW

These teams should just be sure to keep the 100% essentials (even if most
probably won't come new messages in the "essential" places).

Languages released with KDE 4.0, but according to their essential they will
NOT be released with KDE 4.1:
ar - Misses 7% of kdelibs4.po and 12% of kdebase
be - Misses 8% of kdelibs4.po and 9% of kdebase
csb - Misses 1% of kdelibs4.po and 4% of kdebase
eu - Misses 4% of kdelibs4.po and 9% of kdebase
fa - Misses 1% of kdelibs4.po and 9% of kdebase
fy - Misses 3% of kdebase
hi - Misses 5% of kdelibs4.po and 1% of kdebase
is - Misses 12% of kdelibs4.po and 6% of kdebase
mk - Misses 5% of kdebase
ne - Misses 4% of kdelibs4.po
ro - Misses 6% of kdelibs4.po
se - Misses 7% of kdelibs4.po and 10% of kdebase
wa - Misses 1% of kdebase4.po

These teams should be complete their essential statistics *before* the
deadline, in order to be released with KDE 4.1.
I really hope for you to complete them, as the "missed" messages are few.
Also, as Albert said, if those teams complete the essential statistics in
time, they do not need to ask for inclusion manually.

Of course, if you don't think to be able to reach the essential requirements
in time, please mail the list or me asking for an explicit exemption, and we
will discuss each particular case.

Languages that reached 100% essential and were NOT released with KDE 4.0:
lt
nb

These teams reaching should email either the list or me *As Soon As
Possible*
if they want to be shipped with KDE 4.1.

Languages that asked for an exemption with lowered essential requirements:
ku

Furthermore, if your translation team reaches 100% in the essential
statistics
and it was never released (like lt and nb above), please email the list or
me.

Ok, that should be more or less everything, for now.
Doubts? Problems? Just aks :)

--
Pino Toscano

--