[Kde-i18n-pt_br] Quality link request (PR4)

andrew em googod.com andrew em googod.com
Quinta Março 17 01:51:41 CET 2005

Hello,

I found your website www.i18n.kde.org  on Google.

We have a quality website www.online-language-translations.co.uk that is well ranked on Google.

We are happy to upload a link onto this website in any way you request in exchange for a return link. I'm sure you appreciate that this would be of great benefit to us both.

To go ahead with this exchange please upload our link information below to your links page. Then drop me an email to let me know where you have uploaded it.

If you would like your return link presenting in a particular way please include this information in your email.

I will then arrange for your link to be uploaded and email you again the let you know.

Thank you.

Regards
Mindy

Our link info:

Link Text: Translation Agency

Our link info as html:

<<-- begin html -->>

<BR>
Translation agency providing the highest quality translation service in all languages across a wide spectrum of subjects.

<<-- end html -->>