[kde-i18n-pt] Fwd: Translation of KDE 3.5.7 announcement

Jose Nuno Coelho Pires jose.pires splashkey.com
Quinta-Feira, 17 de Maio de 2007 - 03:06:47 CEST

Eu trato do assunto, ppl!

Abraço

----------  Mensagem Reencaminhada  ----------

Subject: [kde-i18n-pt] Translation of KDE 3.5.7 announcement
Date: Quarta, 16 de Maio de 2007 23:34
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid  kde.org>
To: adam  hackersbay.org, patrick.trettenbrein  kdemail.net,
sergiors  gulalug.org, sheedy  kde.org, nixprog.adsl  tiscali.it,
gventuri73  tiscali.it, hashinclude  gmail.com, bramschoenmakers  kde.nl,
kde-i18n-pt  kde.org, jlp  holodeck1.com, hnordin  gmail.com,
kde-l10n-vi  kde.org, leosson  frisurf.no

Hello, you are receiving this mail because you volunteered to do KDE
announcement translations.

KDE 3.5.7 release is on May 22nd and so we are asking you to translate the
release that can be found at

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/announce-3.5.7.php?vi
ew=markup

as soon as possible and before 22nd

Once you have the announcement translated you should:

 a) Send me the translation and we will host it, i know this is a change over
past releases, but it makes much more easy to release all translations at
once than relying on you beign available to make the annoucement at the same
time we do it on kde.org. Of course you can still host the translation on
your team website but be sure NOT to publish it BEFORE we do.

 b) Wait until you see the announcement at dot.kde.org or www.kde.org main
pages for spreading the good news.

Thanks a lot.

Albert