[kde-i18n-pt] kde print manager with bug

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jose.pires inov.pt
Quinta-Feira, 14 de Dezembro de 2006 - 13:54:46 CET

Em Wednesday, 13 de December de 2006 21:41, o Zé escreveu:
Yes, I understood what you're meaning.

Concerning that, in fact this doc can't be generated, but I guess the build
scripts have a way to ignore some modules during the compilation (you can
still execute 'make -k' to ignore these error). However, this can be also
performed by you, with your read-only account.

If you have access to the 'stable/l10n' module in SVN (not the 'pt' one, but
the root one, there's a 'scripts' folder inside it, as well as
a 'documentation' one.

If you checkout both those modules, and placing in the 'l10n' folder, you
could execute the following command:

'scripts/update_xml pt'

That's the command I told you it would take about an hour to execute. Probably
those errors won't repeat again, if the bug in 'po2xml' I've told before was
fixed.

--
José Nuno Coelho Pires
Development Engineer