[KDE-i18n-no] Spam perhaps from Uni Kaiserslautern

Christian Jaeger CAJaeger at web.de
Tue Apr 25 11:42:18 CEST 2006

Hello;

perhaps a user from you, university Kaiserslautern, send Spam like this:

> Hi ,
> meine Frau, mit der ich 5 Jahre gelebt hatte, hat mich betrogen.
> Dafür zeige ich ihre Aktfotos aus unserem privaten Fotoalbum.
> Alle sollen sie nackt sehen.

The embedded link goes to
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-no.mbox/kde-i18n-no.mbox

On this page is

> From: "Sven" <SvenKleinschmidt at aol.com>

Perhaps is the sender a student in Kaiserslautern in Germany, who do not know to
do good things with his PC,Linux and girls. Want he to sell
Anti-Spam-Software ? But many users get angry and the use Microsoft
Software. I do not understand the interest of the people, who scribes
these stuff about naked girls.

We should make the world with linux,Pc's ans E-Mails better und not
worser.

I am surprised, that the organization of this Linux users is in Norway.
Perhaps do somebody something against Germans ??? Okay, I like more
Sweden, (the car Saab is good). But, If you want tourists you should not
send those E-Mals with Spam.

Best wishes to Norway and many greetings
Christian A. Jaeger