[Kde-i18n-fa] Language list

mohammad sayex mohammadsayex at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 20:10:46 CET 2008

Hello Dear friends;
I realized that;
Some of our friends are amused about using PINGLISH instead of Persian writings by us.
but actually:

first; These writing style that we are  using till now is Arabic Not Persian!

Second; All of us have been knowledge about standard of keyboard but still in Win and even Linux & KDE this standard doesn't apear.It mean that there isn't exist a unit standard.

So it's better to try to find a way for solving this problem in Linux instead of discussion about it.

Very truly yours
Mohammad bayat