[Kde-i18n-fa] Announcement of Change in Language Name for Persian

mahyar moqimi mahyar.moqimi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:14:03 CET 2008

friend sorry for mistakes. its because of my keyboard

you are not the owner of this project as you are not the candidate for all
farsi speaking people to decide who is an entity and who is not!!
there are people who have joined here to work not for but for their own
goals and with the point of translating and localizing. the first thing they
saw (that seems incorrect) was the name and they are cooperating to chose a
good name, exactly as there are transaltions you or your friends have done 6
or 7 years ago or even 1000 years ago and they may be incorrect and funny
and new people may try to change them.
I appreciate your work but this does not mean that all you have done has
been correct.
don`t get angry. when we talk about something you have done wrong doesn`t
mean we are against your personality .we are just against your opinion and
we appreciate you personality and works.
thanks a lot