[Kde-i18n-fa] Announcement of Change in Language Name for Persian

Arash Bizhan zadeh arashbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:47:20 CET 2008

- What are you talking about?! What on earth a name have to do with
{aberuu}?! And how you define a digital {aberu} any way ? :)It is just a
name !

- And who you think you are? " I am a member of the ML for more than one
week"!! Oh ye? You are welcome; FYI I am a member of the ML from the first
day.
- I do not have time to answer "Salam Dustan
- It is not too late and WE have not come to any conclusion; It is your
opinion and I wrote my objection to your initial email! Did you just ignored
that?!

- I guess  you are better answer my concerns  instead of talking about aberu
and sahl-engari and blah blah blah!

2008/2/8 Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah <mebrahim at gmail.com>:

> تاوان سهل انگاری شما رو نباید آبروی ایران و ایرانی بده برادر.
> الآن بیش از یک هفته هست که من عضو تیم ترجمه شدم. از همون ابتدا تحت عنوان
> Salaam Doostan!
> با بچه های گروه آشنا شدم و. خبری از شما نبود.
> الآن که تصمیم گرفته شده و حداقل دو نفر از سه نفر عضو گروه محلی سازی با این
> تصمیم موافق هستند (آقای فولادگر و من) و تصمیم رسماً اعلام شده، دیگه محلی
> برای تغییر تصمیم وجود نداره.
> بهتره بیش از این آبروریزی نکنید!
> ؟
>
> On Feb 9, 2008 6:48 PM, Arash Partow <arash at partow.net> wrote:
>
> > You have to setup a request for a vote, provide more than 2 days.
> > and actually carry out the vote. Asking people if they have any
> > objections is meaningless I read your e-mail and didn't recognize
> > your name as anyone important so I just ignored it, I'm guessing
> > others did the same too.
> >

> --
>         Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah

You can not depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.