[Kde-i18n-fa] Announcement of Change in Language Name for Persian

Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah mebrahim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:43:18 CET 2008

We asked everybody who doesn't agree with this decision to tell us within 2
days, and no single message against the decision was sent to the mailing
list.
You could at least request voting in that couple of days, before this
announcement!
We had declared the deadline and no one said anything against the decision,
so we count this as an agreement.

--
        Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah