[Kde-i18n-fa] Announcement of Change in Language Name for Persian

Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah mebrahim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:43:18 CET 2008

We asked everybody who doesn't agree with this decision to tell us within 2
days, and no single message against the decision was sent to the mailing
You could at least request voting in that couple of days, before this
We had declared the deadline and no one said anything against the decision,
so we count this as an agreement.

2008/2/8 Arash Bizhan zadeh <arashbi at gmail.com>:

> I do not remember any conclusion or voting on this matter; the thread was
> an argument without any specific result. You should have at least asked the
> members to vote.
> Regards,
> Arash

        Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah