[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: [translate-pootle] KDE on pootle.wordforge.org

Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah mebrahim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:45:13 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: F Wolff <friedel at translate.org.za>
Date: Feb 4, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [translate-pootle] KDE on pootle.wordforge.org
To: translate-pootle at lists.sourceforge.net

Op Maandag 2008-02-04 skryf Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to have KDE on pootle.wordforge.org?
> It will help some KDE localization teams. It probably would also attract
> many translators to Pootle.

Hallo

Currently (as I wrote in another message today) we are migrating the
server, so currently there is nothing on Pootle ;-)

Seriously though, we probably won't be able to host a lot of other
projects, even after the migration. At the moment we don't have a lot of
resources to offer to server and project administration. If you are able
to put up a server yourself, it might be your best chance in the short
and medium term.

Keep well
Friedel

        Mohammad Ebrahim Mohammadi Panah