[Kde-i18n-fa] Problems

Arman Ordookhani arman_o71 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 14:10:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to kde-i18n-fa and I want to translate KDE;
I read 'FarsiKDE-Translation-HOWTO' but I have several
problems
with it :

1 - In section C I can't download a font from
linuxiran.org maybe it changed its URL

2 - In section H the Farsi translation pack Link is
not point to a valid file. ( There isn't any
/pub/kde/stable/3.1 directory )

3 - When I try 'cvs login' or 'cvs co ...' it says
'Unknown host anoncvs.kde.org' and I can't get any .PO
or .POT file via cvs

BTW It seems your guide needs update ( or my computer
and my ISP!!! ;)

( I use KDE 3.4.2 Level "b" )

Best Regards