[Kde-i18n-fa] Preview translation

Mahdi Foladgar foladgar at itland.ir
Sun Jul 2 08:16:44 CEST 2006

Hi

I don't know what you want, but you can download
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/snapshots/kde-l10n/kde-l10n-fa.tar.bz2 or
http://projects.farsilinux.org/download.php/110/kde-i18n-fa.tar.bz2 and
change them.
If you want to safe original file of your system run ./configure
--prefix=YOURHOME/.kde then run make and make install
don't forget set Persian language in preferences or 'kcmshell language'

regards