[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation

Arash Zeini azeini at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 12:59:16 CEST 2006

--- Platoali <platoali at gawab.com> wrote:

> Yes, Thank you for you efforts. Till now noone is  Volunteer  for
> leadering.
> So if it is possible please be our leader till someone wants to take
> your
> job.
>
> Best
> Platoali

Dear Ali,

I take it as a compliment and thank you very much :)
The only reason why I am resigning is the fact that I don't have time to
take care of the project. I would not do a good job. I would suggest that
few people put themselves together and lead the project in a cooperation.
Armin could be one of those people.

Greetings,
Arash