[Kde-i18n-fa] Review effort

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed May 19 22:01:54 CEST 2004

In a message dated Monday 17 May 2004 11:05, Platoali wrote:

> I'm having problem with updating cvs. Does anyone have this. It seems
> that cvs server of kde does not working.
>
> platoali

Thanks to Zoup for helping out.
Please all remember that we are translating in BRANCH and not in HEAD. That
is: 3_2_BRANCH

Please note that I am cut off from Internet and get access every one and
then.
We all have access to the linuxiran.org! forums. For the purpose, and in
absence of an Internet connection for me, I would request one of you to
put an alphabetical list of those ready to help on a forum posting and
everybody should begin the review of the files based on the alphabetic
order. Each person should take 10 files, beginning from top, in the order
of the files as the appear on Catalog Manager. Remember that we are
talking about kdebase here.

Thanks and Greetings,
Arash
--