[Kde-i18n-fa] knoppix 3.4

Mohsen Basirat mohsen_basirat at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 21:20:55 CEST 2004

HI
i have it right now
anybody need it
call me at 0912 175 75 66
it's great that comes with kernel  2.4.26 and Open Office 1.1.1 and
Gimp 2.0 WOW!!!

"(1172)" <nadirdurrani at yahoo.com> wrote:
Is farsi a part of knoppix 3.4 ... i mean can I just login with farsi locale using

KNOPPIX lang=fr or whatever ... ?? I've been working with knoppix 3.3 to make urdu a part of it ... we have manged to translated a few application that were a part of our scope and the desktop startup menus ....

there is no farsi in it ..yes there is farsi keyboard layout but there ain't any farsi translations ... why don't u guys tell knopper clark to get farsi in knoppix considering the fact that 47 % translations have been done ???

Regards  ( Nadir )

Farid <farid29468 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Careful!! I have HAD it downloaded but it might be
going to take me a few days to get it burned
(who knows maybe tonight!)

But I'll send it to you ASAP.