[Kde-i18n-fa] last farsi friendly kde?

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sat May 8 11:53:52 CEST 2004

On Saturday 08 May 2004 10:18, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Hi,
> Could anybody remember old days we don't have any problem with farsi in
> kde?! I am looking for the last version of kde which was farsi friendly,
> could anybody remember axactly what was that?
> Regards
> Arash

I remember KDE 3.1.0 worked perfectly well for me. Then I upgraded to KDE
3.1.3 and problems started, the vistual space problems et all.

But didn't behdad patch it? I haven't tried KDE 3.2 yet, so don't know about
it's state, but aren't these problems solved in 3.2?

--
<!--  People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is
easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce