[Kde-i18n-fa] [ot] A couple of books for viewing....

Mohsen Basirat mohsen_basirat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 10:35:45 CET 2004

it's so huge about 10 GB and with over 4500 title
:p and the list that i posted to list is part of them.
my E-library about anything from clustering to bioinformation
including all new published book
anyway right now  i have plan to upload it to my Dedicated server but
if you need anyone soon just tell me the name of book

Mohsen
truly yours

#----------------------
use perl;
live free() or die;
#---------------------

Aryan Ameri <a.ameri at linuxiran.org> wrote:
On Monday 01 March 2004 09:11, Mohsen Basirat wrote:
> Dear Arash
> Thanks For Your Great offer
> but like you i like books and learning more
> i send to your and other guys long list of my digital library
> if anyone interested in them just tell me
>
> truly yours
> mohsen

Where can I find the list of your digitally available books?

Cheers
--
is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country