[Kde-i18n-fa] Development, privacy, application, software, scene, modeler and debugger

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Sat Jun 5 14:07:33 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 19:50, Farid wrote:
> What about "Eshkal" for bug?
I think Eshkal, khata, moshkel  and any other suggestions are synonym to bug.
and bug means all of them. But bug at the same time does not mean none of
them. It has it's own definitions that none of them contain them.

bug is a new word. and it has some new meaning when you compare it with
problem and ....

We can do tree things here. First, we can invent a new word for it. I think
this is not our job. Second, use one of our similar words in Farsi. But I
think by this one we lose some of the meanings of the original word. And at
last, we can use the original word. I prefer this approach in this particular
case (not as a general rule). Bug is a common word in computer community in
Iran. sounds good and ...

I vote for bug.

greetings
Platoali