[Kde-i18n-fa] Whats the complete procedure to add new language

ali taghizadeh shool54 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 07:13:10 CET 2004

hi dear im an original user for linux and imnot an expert in it yet
bye

"(1172)" <nadirdurrani at yahoo.com> wrote:
Assalam o alekum ... i posted a question few days back and got none of ur replies ... guess i was too complex then ...

here is a simple query and i am sure u can answer this one :

let say there is a language xy not supported by kde .. i mean nothing yet has been done for that language... what is the complete procedure I should adopt so that I am able to display some guiz in that language ... say that language is UTF-8 supported ...

i'll be waiting for ur replies desparetely ...

Regards and Allah Hafiz