[Kde-i18n-fa] How to print

Medi Montaseri mmontaseri at amcc.com
Wed Aug 25 18:41:01 CEST 2004

Yes, I do have a printer on my LAN....the issue is....when kedit/gedit
(etc) writes a file
to a print spooler, the printer needs postscript format....so someone
has to translate the Farsi
document to postscript instructions for the printer to do the right thing...

So is there any printer configuration (print spooler) I need to do ?