[Kde-i18n-fa] what time is apropriate for meeting.

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Mon Sep 29 15:35:59 CEST 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 09:43, Ali Yazdy wrote:

> I've remembered her name, her name is Soltani. Did
> anyone suggest any time for meeting? We should email
> her to see if the time is also available for her or
> not.I think Wednesday is ok.
>

> greeting
> platoali

Based on a discussion with platoali I suggest to meet on Wednesday in
Chapar Shabdiz office to discuss further the points raised by plato.
I specifically invite Zoup and ikomikara to the meeting and any other
translator who might want to join.

Please let me know if Wednesday is OK, around 15:00.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project