[Kde-i18n-fa] ready to contribute

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat Sep 20 11:27:07 CEST 2003

On Friday 19 September 2003 22:58, Ali Yazdy wrote:

> Hi
> Thanks to libra  I've got to read and write easilly in
> farsi. Because I was away from the list for some time,
> someone can tell me what is the prossece of
> translation, and now what can I do if I want to
> contribute to the project.
>
> Thanks again
> platoali

Hi platoali,

There is a howto on farsikde.org. Please go through that and checkout the
translations through CVS and then have a look at them. Make sure that your
KBabek dictionary is working and then take a look at the cupsdconf package
and let us know if you feel like you could translate it. There are few
things that are important, but they all are mentioned on the howto, which
is available from here:

http://www.farsikde.org/guide.php

If you have any questions, please let us know here.

Greetings
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project