[Kde-i18n-fa] module, dicposition notification and dialog

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Nov 26 09:42:39 CET 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 21:12, Zoup wrote:

> On Sunday 23 November 2003 09:57, Ali Yazdi wrote:
> > Hi
> > 1. Is "module" "peymane" or we have another translation for it?

Don't you use kbabeldict?
Module has been translates as "bakhsh".

> > 2. Does anyone that has worked with Kmail know what "Disposition
> > nitifications" is? I have used "etalaeiye_haye tartib" with the method
> > of word by word translation. Any better suggestion?
>
> maybe "roydadhaye tartibi" is better .

Notification is "etaliye". I use KMail but have not come across this
string. I looked now but couldn't find anything related.
I think "etalaeiye_haye tartib" is OK.

> > 3. dialog and windows: do we use "panjere" for both of them?
> > best regards
> > platoali

Again: look in kbabeldict: dialog is "goftego" and window is "panjere".

--
The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org