[Kde-i18n-fa] KDe 3.2

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed Nov 5 07:15:39 CET 2003

On Tuesday 04 November 2003 18:10, Kaveh Mousavi wrote:

> Are we to set all our changes in fuzzy mode?
> I have done it up to now.
>
> thank you,
> Kaveh

NO, no need to set the changes to fuzzy. Mark only those entries as fuzzy,
that you would like me or others review or edit. Use fuzzy as sort of a
bookmark or reminder.

And please, use KBabeldict to make sure that you are using the correct
translation. I.e., after updating your local CVS, generate a translation
database via KBabeldict and then use that one to search for words.

Greetings,
Arash

> --- Arash Zeini <a.zeini at farsikde.org> wrote:
> > On Monday 03 November 2003 20:36, Mohsen Basirat
> >
> > wrote:
> > > hi
> > > yes...i'm here;
> > > volunteer for do anything
> > > Mohsen Basirat
> >
> > ikomikara is going to review the first 10 files of
> > kdebase. Could you
> > please have a look at the next 10 files in kdebase.
> > But please don't just
> > jump ahead and review or translate, but submit  a
> > first file, with all
> > your reviews in fuzzy mode and then go ahead, once
> > everything is OK.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Arash

> > --
> > The FarsiKDE Project
> > www.farsikde.org
>
> =====
> It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever
> final. -- Roger Babson

The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org