[Kde-i18n-fa] Konstruct

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Tue May 27 00:14:42 CEST 2003

On Monday 26 May 2003 22:36, Payam bahraini wrote:
> Hi Dear Arash,
>
> I didn't understand what does Konstruct do exactly and
> when it can be useful.

Konstruct is helpfull for those who would like to chekout KDE from CVS
and compile and install it. It is actually nothing but a bunch of
scripts that automate this job.
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their