[Kde-i18n-fa] Archive Search

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun May 25 15:55:02 CEST 2003

On Sunday 25 May 2003 12:53, Hadi wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I was trying to search the KDE Farsi's mailing list archive,
> at the following site
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-fa&r=1&w=2
>
> but it gave me the following error
> Run time 1 sec: No such list.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or something wrong with the site.
>
> thank you in advance

If the archiver at KDE is not working, you can also try
http://www.mail-archive.com/kde-i18n-fa%40mail.kde.org/
because aside from KDE archive, our mailing list is also archived at
www.mail-archive.com (And unlike KDE archive, this one always works !)

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their