[Kde-i18n-fa] RedHat Linux and mp3 support [was:FarsiKDE from saeed]

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri May 23 20:42:50 CEST 2003

On Friday 23 May 2003 19:31, saeed tabrizi wrote:
> hi to all
> I have a problem with linux 9 redhat
> please help me
> i cant hear any mp3 file in linux 9
> oh linux redhat 9 is very bad
>
> pleae help me
> saeed tabrizi

This is off topic. It should be posted to bna-linuxiran not to KDE
tarnslators.

Well, yeah RedHat 9 and 8 do not include mp3 support, so you have to add
it yourselve if you like to listen to mp3 files. The reason is that mp3
is patented.

As  for Linux 9 being bad, I have no idea about that because last time I
checked, Linux was in version 2.4, and I think Linux 9 won't probably
be released untill 2056. I wonder if time machin is available in that
year, and you have somehow managed to use it and come back to 2003 or
not.

Cheers
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their