[Kde-i18n-fa] FrasiKDE

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Fri May 23 00:39:17 CEST 2003

On Thursday 22 May 2003 09:53, Payam bahraini wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to download the rpm necessary to run kde 3.x
> and enjoy FarsiKDE. Which rpm's are necessary to
> download.
>
> Tnx all.
> Payam
>
> P.S. I'm running RedHat 7.2 and KDE 2.x

AFAIK, there are no KDE 3.1 RPMs for RedHat 7.2. If you want KDE 3.1, on
7.2m you should get the source and compile it youself. Actually this is
better tan RPM dependency hell IMHO.

> I'll soon join the FarsiKDE,I Promise.

You are welcom.
Cheers
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their