[Kde-i18n-fa] what to do,

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Mon May 19 12:53:27 CEST 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 08:57, Kaveh wrote:
> I have finnally setup kbabel's  dictionary correctly,
> now I can do something,
> But some power translator has pirated my ksperad and
> translated it( I may faint when think about the
> speed).
> So, what  can I do now, check the previous
> translations or do translation,
> as I checked kde statistics we are behind of some
> countries that I don't like that,

We are not behind any country. remember that those european languages
which you think are ahead of us, started translating KDE from version
1.0 So they have been translating it from 1997. On the other hand, we
farsi speaking people, couldn't write farsi in KDE untill KDE 3.0, so
considering the short amount of time that we have been working on it
(less than 1 year), we are IMHO ahead of all other countries !!!

But of course, there are many untranslated packages, and we always need
a helping hand. I think you may work on katepart and ppdtranslation, so
that we can finish the kdelibs directory. Arash?

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their