[Kde-i18n-fa] useful reading for translators!

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 07:15:16 CEST 2003

> > Below you can find useful reading before you start your first effort
> > in making kde talk farsi. I have had my share of mistakes by not
> > reading this information! Some application in kde such as kword,
> > kspread, ...  do not display farsi letter "Yeh" but they do when you
> > use arabic "Yeh with dots".
>
>So why don't I have this problem? Niether Arash Z, nor Arash B?

You tell me!
Could it be related me using Swedish keyboard?
my setup is exactly as the instruction follows. I have seen
some persian website having this problem as well, displaying blank
instead of farsi Yeh.

I have to take a real look into this.

By the way Aryan, I have downloaded debian (using jigdo tool) this week and
are going
to give it a try.   I have only found 7 CD's but you mentioned earlier that
it comes with 8 CD's!
Do you know why and what is in the 8th CD?

Have a nice one
/Abbas