[Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sun May 4 14:55:33 CEST 2003

On Sat, 3 May 2003 21:01:13 Aryan Ameri wrote:

>9) Their system is not stable. RedHat 9 comes with a 2.4.21 kernel,
>while 2.4.21 hasn't been released yet. Which simply means that they are
>using a beta kernel. Not to mention all the features they added from
>unstable 2.5 to 2.4. Everybody still remembers how they screwed things
>in 7.0 with using a beta glibc. Unfortunately many people still say
>that 6.2 was their last good release, to date.

Now I believe that you are guiding the poor beginners strait to
the well.  With your raw thoughts and false evidences, you have
been always distracting the educators from the path.

RedHat 9's latest kernel update is 2.4.20-9.  RH9 is a piece of
state-of-the-art software shipped with latest GUI and
server technologies.  From it's more polished unified RedHat
interface to the 7.3 PostgreSQL.  The native POSIX thread support
in glibc is perhaps one more step toward standardization again.
It is as big a step as RedHat 7.0 was.  There is no fool remained
that still believes 6.2 was the last good release.  Default
installation of 6.2 didn't include ssh!

As a last word, I prefer you stop your f***ing mouth and let
Arash Z and Arash B reply beginners.  Don't waste peoples time
and bandwidth with false advertisement of the honored Debian.

--
Behdad Esfahbod		14 Ordibehesht 1382, 2003 May 4
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars