[Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat May 3 12:04:52 CEST 2003

On Saturday 03 May 2003 10:00, Hamid wrote:

> I'll be looking for some respond too :-)
> Hopefully when I am done with thesis by the end of this month, I will
> have a life and thus I can use your helps to start translations
>
> Hamid

That would be great. New translators and activists are always welcome.

ANyone with a KDE 3.X (ideally KDE 3.1.X) should be able to read and type
Farsi in GNU/Linux. I think we have to write aseparate howto for this one
too. For a quick answer you can always refer to www.farsikde.org/guide.php
I think two paragraphs are devoted to this subject.

Greetings,
Arash

> korangi at iftiz.org.ir wrote:
> >Hi
> >I am a new member in this list.
> >I am using Red Hat as web server and sometime as client OS.
> >I had downloaded Red Hat 9 last week and work with it these days.
> >I would like to ask about writing Farsi message in linux. Do you have any
> >experience?
> >
> >Thanks for any suggestions.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Ali